If you knew how many classes I’ve taken or have signed up for this year, you might wonder if you’re on the right site. Is this Erica Hite, with the two young boys that keep her on her toes during the day, with a towel to sop up frequent messes and a perpetual spatula in her hand? Yes, that’s me. I must have a screw loose. But I have urges, I tell you, to make things, and be creative, so here I am again, starting fresh.
I’ve only now got my site up, so I’m way way behind on chronicling my love affairs with online classes. But I will endeavor to make posts of all the ones I’ve taken so far (in between my class assignments, of course).
The classes I've taken include, in no particular order:
- Marie Forleo's B-school
- Lilla Roger's Make Art That Sells (Part A and Part B)
- Design Garden's Hand Drawn Vector Art
- Paint Your Story with Mindy Lacefield
- Girl's Guide to Web Design
- Daring Adventures in Paint and Life with Mati Rose
- Work Art Play
- Skillshare (OK, too many to list at this moment, more later)
- And...coming early next year...Make Art That Sells: Assignment Bootcamp
I'm getting a LOT out of these classes. It's been a pleasure to soak in all the great information and make art or write down plans for now and the future.